How To Edit Content Text, Styles & Margins In WordPress Elementor
1. (00:04) Make sure you're logged into www.your-site.com/wp-admin/.
2. (00:10) Go to the page you'd like to edit. At the very top, click "Edit with Elementor". I recommend right-clicking to open in a new tab.
3. (00:30) From here, you can edit elements dynamically within the page.
4. (04:25) Click on the nine dots at the top of the control panel to view all the widgets.
5. (04:36) Click the red "+" button at the bottom of the page to create a new full-width section. Drag & drop a widget into the blank section. Click the full section to move it up or down in the page.
6. (05:11) Remember to hit "Update" often.